Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh Dave, You So Funny!

I never do this.  I never snag web material for my readers, but this is too good to pass up.  Dave Grohl and The Foo Fighters are notorious for their concert riders.  A rider is an attachment to their contract for their shows, and it details their needs for the back stage areas and meals, and snacks and things of that sort.


Once again, they have out done themselves.  Please read this, and recognize the humor intended.  If you don't like The Foo Fighters, you will after realizing how incredibly hilarious they are.


http://rss.thesmokinggun.com/file/foo-fighters-rider-11

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love DG's sense of humor.. I especially like that they didn't want to given left over Grape Nuts from Panic At The Disco.... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Winehouse. A sober crew...nice girl...lots of integrity while she hits it hard.

    At least she doesn't bite the heads off bats, a welcome surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I'm bored now, you should come back out and play....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, freakin genius Ice recipe they have there.... "You use water to make ice? No way you're lying! And then? You freeze it you say? Get outta here! No way! I always admire those fancy ice machines, now I can make my own!" Hahahaha, freakin idiots! Funny rider though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, wait....are my eyes deceiving me or did ET do a hit and run at RG?? Glad that you are still around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dave Grohl. He once toasted to Trent Reznor's sobriety, with alcohol of course. That is funny.

    ReplyDelete